Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: About 1 hour
- 5 red potatoes, cut into halves
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- kosher/sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for brushing
- chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a baking dish(es) with butter. Lightly salt and pepper the bottom of the dish.
2. Cover the bottom of the dish with shredded Parmesan cheese, about 1/4 inch.
3. Lay potatoes over the cheese, cut side down. Brush olive oil over the tops of the potatoes.Sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes, to taste.
Cover baking dishes with aluminum foil.
4. Bake potatoes in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
Like Food for Hunters on Facebook!