UCLA's "The Bruin Standard" Publishes Jen's Story on Hunting

Hi there! Since hunting is so foreign around our parts, I decided to write about hunting this quarter. It was a good opportunity to educate students at UCLA what hunters and pro-hunting organizations really do for our wildlife. And... I must admit that I had a small hankering to cheese off some animal rights groups on campus.


Click on the images below to expand. Or, you can read the online version of my story here: http://tbs11-11.blogspot.com/2011/11/lessons-and-lunches-of-outdoorswoman.html


Like Food for Hunters on facebook!

Comments

  1. Well written article. When it comes to hunting, there are a lot of misconceptions out there. It does get tiring sometimes defending it. One time I told someone to call the game warden if they had any issues! Thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any questions or comments.